EmpireEMCO is a solutions leader in the packaging industry within the US and internationally. Through our brand, we are committed to helping our clients create and grow their customer relationships by providing a customizable mix of solutions that include cans, caps, closures, CRC Caps, fingertip sprayers, flex packaging, glass, plastic bottles, plastic jars, pumps, trigger sprayers, tubes and much more. Our passion is delivering the highest quality solutions for the best value to help businesses of all sizes meet their goals.
Regional Sales Manager – In Texas ( Dallas, Houston, & Austin)
Services existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses through our CRM.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales through our CRM.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Travel - Some travel will be required to meet with clients and attend trade shows.
- Standard Expected Travel is 3-4 days every other week in your territory
- Overnight travel is required and expected when working out of state
- This is NOT an 8 am- 5 pm position, on occasion, some evenings and weekends will be required. We strive for a positive work-life balance.
Sales Skills and Qualifications:
This is an outside sales position combined with some telephone sales skills.
You will spend the majority of your time prospecting over the phone and from your home office.
Once a solid appointment is locked in, you will then meet with the business face-to-face.
Developing the skills for this position take time, we are dedicated to helping you succeed. Studying and on-going training will shorten the learning curve and get results.
We need an individual who is:
- Driven and Aggressive, Self-Starter
- Has Solid Prospecting Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Interested in gaining Product Knowledge
- Continuing Education - reading
- Presentation Skills
- Knows how to Build Client Relationships
- Motivation for Sales
- Patience – this position takes time to learn, commissions will come but there is a ramp-up time.
Very Competitive Base plus uncapped commissions
Up to 6 months of training pay
Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, 401K, Car Allowance, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Vacation, Personal Time, 10 Company Paid Holidays, Health Club Membership, Company Cellphone, Internet Reimbursement
IF INTERESTED, SEND YOUR RESUME TO: Jeanine Vecchio at jvecchio@EmpireEMCO.com
5 Ways To Share Your Professional Expertise And 4 Reasons You Should
If you’ve been a part of the workforce for any period of time, you have at least some level of professional expertise. You’ve got a certain unique set of skills, knowledge and experience that makes you an asset to your organization.
- Jeanine Vecchio
- Company News
- Created 21 Nov 2018
- Modified 10 Feb 2020
- Hits 5020